ENIGMA
Journey of a Lifetime……
PROLOGUE
Narrating a story of college students and their experiences in the most cherished phase of life is certainly not a novelty. But still an effort like this is out of the million times once again repeated to sketch out the lives of five college galz who came up together one day and how their lives hence swung up with a zingy pace to attain the combo of mirth, morose, depressions, appraisals and everything that summed up for their lively essence of togetherness.
Here it becomes essential to mention that this isn’t my story as a person alone, rather I must admit that this is a dream come true for the ‘gang’ or ‘group’ or whatever people called us (or the ‘ENIGMA’ as we called it), and most importantly I credit for it not my instincts to write; in fact, a regular motivation and support that this can be done and with the faith that this is a story with all the elements of finesse in it.
Well starting with the first day, the saga began on 10th August’2007. That day is certainly etched in the neural nerves of all of us as the Rosalyn for the Priory of Sion. Tyro were we to the college life which we had ever dreamt of, to the hostel living for which we had wool-gathered many a times previously and to everything that sprang up as novel to us as compared to whatever we had been into. De facto I suppose that other than the courses which we were enrolled into and which were the actual motives of our being here, it was everything else that was attracting more n more.
Days passed by and we were more into one another; right from the meagre stuffs of our daily routines to the sophisticated issues of oneself, it was all open within the ‘ENIGMA’ and was concealed for the externs as well. As the name depicted, the hilarious moods and the sullen times were all well-confined within. With each passing day, I could well state that bonds were getting stronger and sturdier, mentalities were gelling up with each other, intertwining in such a way that seemed inseparable.
But dunno when the ‘ENIGMA’ actually rendered way to the webbed up conundrums within. That day was not a lucky or sunny one. Sunny in fact outside, but within it was a doomsday that none of us expected but was cruelly fabricated by the hands of destiny, and none of us could deny either. That day lives changed, bonds were altered but the destiny was not all that mighty to shatter the essence of ‘ENIGMA’. It ruled although with certain alterations, but those I consider were a good bargain as compared to the loss it would have caused in a complete extirpation. Well still the fact holds that ENIGMA RULES AND SO SHALL IT TILL THE END OF ETERNITY…..
CHAPTER 1
10th August’2007
Complete two years have passed but still it’s fresh in our memory as if it’s just the day before. Running down the memory lane, it lets back to my mind the uncountable moments through which I entered here at SRMSCET to pursue undergraduate course in engineering. I owe to it a lot more than merely my degree. It’s the relations, the personae this place has added to my life.
My first room out of my house, room no. 41: our 1st year room where I was allotted accommodation along with my would-be roomies-‘B’ & ‘H’. I have never known what destiny had for me with this room but being a die-hard optimistic had good expectations out of it. But whatever I received was something out -of-my-jukebox. As room-buddies we shared great chemistry along with two more buddies enhanced to the circle by virtue of being branch mates & our near neighbours as well. However, all that seems so funny was not the first day scenario but with wheels of time rolling on and on we fuddled more n invariably more.
Starting with a proper sequence, I may recall that it was ‘B’ whom I met as the very first companion out there. There were many more as I was amongst the ones who came in the ‘early comers’ lot’ and stood there as if to welcome everybody. Here I was accompanied by ‘E’ who was I assume much more eager to find a niche in this hostel. Initially out of my (silly) habit of every next person a senior I treated her as an elder one as well (now it seems how stupid I was). Then came ‘H’ and the last to meet was ‘S’ the one I fumbled the most to interact with, just because she was the one whom I could not decipher at a single stance; maybe I felt doubtful about her or mocking at my mental scanners, anyways that hardly matters now because there has been a long time I’ve subdued with this jerk of mine and scanned her quite well only after few days that I spent with her (to my stupidity) bodging and blowing my senses.
----- to be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ohh..wow...feeling so excited about it...w8ing anxiously for d next chapters dear :)
ReplyDeletehey mitz....wil u evr proceed to d nxt chapters??
ReplyDelete